Requests Hoster (mobile)
DJs that want to receive requests on their mobile device, rather than their laptop or desktop, can do so with our mobile Requests Hoster app.
It has almost the same functionality as the desktop version. The differences are:
- it comes with a powerful singer rotation system (which you don't have to use)
- you can also enter songs manually, to cater for walk up requesters not using SongbookDB
- unlike the desktop version, you cannot copy/paste singer and song data to your karaoke hosting app on your laptop
User Guide Video:
Where to get it from:
Click your preferred platform:
You get to try Requests out free for 30 days when you register your song book account. After that, you will need to invest in a paid account to continue to receive Requests (see Pricing in the left hand menu)
- powerful singer rotation system (which you don't have to use), inluding an inbox, singer folders, and playlist
- one tap/click to add singers and songs from the inbox, or enter them manually (to cater for walk up requesters not using SongbookDB)
- BUZZ - alert singers when their song is ready
- SHOUT OUT - send messages to everyone currently viewing your song book
- show or hide singer rotation on singers' phones
- change song list during the night eg swap from a karaoke to a dj show
- ban/unban singers
Singers can have a maximum of three songs in the queue at any one time, and you have to ability to block individual users if they make nuisance requests.
Public users must be logged into their SongbookDB account in order to send you a request.