Requests Hoster (mobile) - Rotation Tab
The Rotation screen holds all your singer folders, and allows you to expand each one to view the songs inside.
Folders are labeled with the singer's name, followed by how many songs are in the folder.
The order of your singer folders directly controls the order of songs in your Playlist, in a fair order ie if you have three singer folders, each with two songs, the Playlist will space the songs as follows Singer 1 - Song 1, Singer 2 - Song 1, Singer 3 - Song 1, Singer 1 - Song 2, Singer 2 - Song 2, Singer 3 - Song 2.
The folder your mark as "NEXT" is the one whose first song will appear at the top of the playlist. The folder below the "NEXT" will be second in the Playlist and so on
You can change the order of folders, and songs within folders.
You can manually add folders and songs, to cater for walk-up singer's not using SongbookDB
Expand a folder
On the right of the folder, click the white downwards facing arrow. This will expand the folder so you can see the songs inside, plus also display some buttons for controlling the folder itself.
Once expanded you will always see the following two buttons for controlling the folder itself:
- "X" - for deleting the folder (deletes any songs in the Playlist belonging to this folder).
- "ADD SONG" - for manually adding songs from walk-up singers with paper slips.
If there is more than one folder in the Rotation, you will also see the following two buttons:
- "MOVE" - for changing the folder's position in the Rotation (will aslo affect the Playlist order).
- "MAKE NEXT" - makes this folder next in the Playlist ("NEXT" is displayed on the right of the folder), and any folders under it will subsequently follow in the Playlist too. This is handy if singer's don't come to the stage as you call them up - you can quickly alter the Playlist order by setting the first singer to appear as NEXT.
Once expanded you will see the following button on each song within folders:
- "X" - for deleting the song (also deletes the song from the Playlist).
If there is more than one song in the folder, you will also see the following button:
- "MOVE" - for changing the songs's position within the folder (will aslo affect the Playlist order).
'See "NEXT" Folder' button
Scrolls to and expands the folder marked "NEXT".
'Add New Folder' button
For manually adding folders for walk-up singers with paper slips.