SongbookDB Plugin for PCDJ™ Karaoki (desktop)
The plugin connects to PCDJ™ Karaoki, and allows you to manually or automatically add song requests received from the SongbookDB network to singer folders in PCDJ™ Karaoki.
00:00 - Intro
01:10 - Overview - How the plugin and Karaoki work together.
02:02 - Registration and Installation
05:05 - Getting your songs from Karaoki onto SongbookDB
07:02 - Connecting Karaoki to the plugin
09:00 - Plugin Features - a quick tour
09:58 - Logging in to the plugin
10:46 - Receiving Requests
12:15 - Auto-Add
13:11 - What happens when singers cancel requests?
14:15 - Banning singers
15:23 - Buzz
- auto-loads when you open PCDJ™ Karaoki
- DJ has complete control over what gets added
- simple two-step process for uploading your PCDJ™ Karaoki song database to SongbookDB
- it functions in basically the same way as the Requests screen in SongbookDB Pal, only it allows SongbookDB integration into PCDJ™ Karaoki
What you'll need (see basic requirements)
- PCDJ™ Karaoki - http://www.pcdj.com/karaoke-software/karaoki
- A PCDJ™ SongbookDB account - click here to register your 30 day free trial (no credit card required up front). NOTE: if you already have a non-PCDJ™ SongbookDB account, contact us so we can change your account to a PCDJ™ one (may include a price increase depending on your current account - see Pricing)
- Make sure your computer has Adobe AIR installed - if not, download and install it from here: https://get.adobe.com/air
- Download the plugin installer from here: http://www.songbookdb.com/updater/SongbookDB_PCDJ_Requests_Plugin.air
- Download the SongbookDB Pal installer here (desktop app that allows you to set up your song book) http://www.songbookdb.com/updater/songbookdb_pal.air